JUMBOTROUGH JT 5000
Reservoir for intermediate concrete storage. Areas of application mainly in tunnel concreting. The jumbo trough can be individually designed for a project and have a concrete capacity of 2 to 15m³. A jumbo trough typically has several mixing spirals for homogenising the material.
- Features a 5m³ capacity hopper and a bi-directional, variable speed auger.
- Quickly accepts a variety of bulk material from concrete and RCC, to sand and rock.
- Accurately meters material to charge belt conveyors, concrete pumps, or buckets.
- Auger moves material to center of hopper for smooth feeding of discharge belt.
- Available as a stationary or portable surge hopper.
Diesel or electric driven hydraulic power pack (project specific)
Twin flights, 36" (915mm) diameter, bi-rotational variable speed
Number of screws
Volume of trough
Diameter of screw
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.